All participants of the activities provided and hosted by eTours.ro are required to read and respect the following terms and conditions. Following these guidelines significantly reduces (but doesn’t eliminate) the risk of serious injury.
The guided tours hosted by eTours.ro will only take place accompanied by one of our accredited local guides.
Wearing a helmet during your electric Scooter trip is mandatory. eTours.ro provides a free helmet to every tour participant! Refusing to wear one is at your own risk and will only be allowed upon written consent!
- Safety is our top priority and the chose routes are mostly implying sidewalks, parks, pathways and roads with minimum traffic. However, at some point because of the terrain or high amount of pedestrians we are required to use roads even if its just for a couple of hundred meters. Be aware of the dangers implied by these conditions and always stay in line with the tour guide that leads your group. Act responsible or else you will endanger yourself and other traffic participants!
Tour Participant Agreement
- Please read and understand the Tour Participant Booking Terms and Conditions detailed below prior to booking a Tour with eTours.ro. We strongly recommend you also read the Tour Itinerary prior to confirming your Tour booking to ensure you understand the contents of the selected Tour/Tours you are participating in.
- Please note it is the responsibility of ALL individual tour participants to personally accept, sign, date and return the eTours.ro Tour Participant Booking Terms and Conditions Form and Tour Participant Declaration and Disclaimer Form prior to touring with eTours.ro.
- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and will be not be confirmed by eTours.ro until the above-mentioned Forms have been received.
- eTours.ro reserves the right to update and/or alter these Tour Participant Booking Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the Tour Participant’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest Tour Participant Booking Terms and Conditions may be requested at any time and will supersede any previous versions.
- All tour bookings are made with eTours.ro. By booking a Tour with us, you are deemed to have agreed to these Tour Participant Booking Terms and Conditions (which constitutes the entire Agreement between both parties) and your booking will be accepted and confirmed on this basis. The services to be provided by eTours.ro will be those referred to in your Booking Confirmation.
- eTours.ro are inclusive of providing electric scooters; helmet; wireless audio guide system; accredited local tour guide; sightseeing; tour guidance.Some activities may be changed or substituted without notice at the discretion of eTours.ro.
- Tours are not inclusive of alcoholic beverages; soft drinks; personal water; snacks; items or expenses of a personal nature; or optional activity fees (museum entrance fee).
- Tour Participants are responsible for advising of any special requirements, for example, health, mobility or diet, at the time of Booking Request. eTours.ro will endeavor to meet all requirements (where possible), however cannot guarantee these special requirements will be met in all instances.
- Access to on-tour interpreters and external interpreter services can be arranged upon request, prior to Booking Confirmation. Additional fees apply and services are subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions:
- By accessing the https://etours.ro website you agree with the terms and conditions presented on this page, as well with all laws and regulations applicable in this field of activity. You agree that you are the solely responsible to fully apply these rules. If you don’t agree with any of the terms mentioned here please exit this website.
- Be aware that the materials and the content presented on this website is protected by the applicable copyright laws.
- Tours booked with eTours.ro don’t include any kind of health or risk insurance!
- Because this is activity that comes with serious injury risk we recommend you opt for an adequate insurance policy. eTour’s ro and its staff can’t be held responsible for potential injuries, losses or other accidents that can occur during the electric scooter guided tours.
- Every effort will be made to follow the Tour Itinerary however circumstances such as breakdown; road closures; weather conditions; road conditions; staff illness etc. may require Tour times and itineraries to be amended accordingly. eTours.ro will not be liable for any costs incurred by Tour Participants due to such circumstances and no refunds will be given.
- All Tour Participants are obliged to follow instructions provided by the Tour Guide/Driver in the interests of safety and harmony of the group.
- eTours.ro personnel are trained to comply with strict policies, procedures and accreditation benchmarks to ensure the safety of our guests at all times. All individual Tour Participants however are to accept ultimate responsibility for their own safety and well-being at all times through the signing of a Participation Declaration and Disclaimer Form prior to the commencement of a Tour with eTours.ro.
- We at eTours.ro currently operate on trust and don’t charge any fees for bookings. We rely on common sense and expect the same from your (the customer’s end). If you booked a tour with us and have reconsidered or can’t make it in time, please inform us in a timely manner so that we can adjust our schedule accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
- Prices and services as shown however are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- eTours.ro reserves the right to cancel any Tour at any time up to 30 days before the commencement of the Tour due to natural disasters; severe weather conditions; terrorism; staff/family illness; other external events; or if it is no longer viable to operate the planned itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If a Tour is cancelled by eTours.ro, prepaid amounts may be transferred to an alternate booking date (subject to availability); or transferred to an alternative tour service provider of the same (or similar) quality and standard; or alternatively receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside eTours.ro’s reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs.
- eTours.ro will not be responsible for any incidental expenses that individual Tour Participants may have incurred as a result of the Booking Cancellation, including but not limited to visas; vaccinations; travel insurance excess; or non-refundable transport/flight/cruise costs.
- Currently tours operated by eTours.ro start when there’s a minimum of two (2) participants. If you’re travelling alone and want to embark on a private tour, this is also possible depending on the availability of our local guides. However, be aware that an extra fee might be charged!
- eTours.ro reserves the right to vary minimum numbers above or below the standard two Tour Participants – these variations may be considered by management on a case by case basis and additional fees may apply.
- Signed Participation Declaration and Disclaimer and Tour Participant Booking Terms and Conditions Forms, must be provided to eTours.ro before the start of the tour.
- Promotion is very important in our activity. During our tours we will photograph and video record participants and might use the materials to promote our tours online and offline. If you or your family (including kids,minor or not) don’t want to be photographed please mention this at the start of the tour.
Soft drinks, Water & Others
- Soft drinks, water and other similar products are NOT included in the Tour Rate (unless otherwise stated in your Tour Itinerary) and therefore purchase/payment of all beverages on Tour is the responsibility of individual Tour Participants.
Thanks for reading the eTours.ro terms and conditions. The present rules can be modified at any given moment. However, changes will be highlighted and published on this or any other page of the eTours.ro website.
I have read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions, Payment Requirements and Cancellation Policy as outlined in this document.
Your Name ________________________________________