Old Town - Schei District - Brasov Citadel eScooter Tour
This is the most complete tour of medieval Brasov! After an extended ride in the old town you will ride your electric scooter deep into the Schei District. Visit the first Romanian school and the Sf. Nicolae church.This tour ends with a visit to the Brasov Citadel. Here you can experience breathtaking views of the old and new city!
3 Hours / 16 km / Blue Line
Private Guided eTour
50 € / 250 RON – per person
Departure: Every hour
- Great if you want a full eScooter experience!
- 30+ landmarks: Old Town, Schei District & Citadel!
- Discover Brasov with a private local guide!
- Rich with culture and history!
- Breathtaking view of the old and new cities!
- Wireless audio guiding system included! (English, German, Romanian)
- Photo service (on demand)!
- Driver’s license is not required!
Starting Point: Central Park (Gear presentation; Quick eScooter riding class; Warm-up!).
Route: Central Park -> Main Gate -> Black Street Gate -> Tiles’ Bastion -> Lower Tampa Promenade (Along the Walls) -> Draper’s Bastion -> Carpenters’ Tower -> Hunters’ Tower -> Rope Makers’s Bastion -> Upper Tampa Promenade -> Shoemakers’ Tower -> Tampa Cable Car -> Weavers’ Bastion -> Schei District -> Sf. Nicolae Church -> First Romanian School -> Catherine’s Gate -> Schei Gate -> Rope Street -> Council Square -> Council House -> Black Church -> Horse-Fair Gate -> Blacksmith’s Bastion -> Black Tower -> Behind the Walls -> Graft Bastion -> White Tower -> Strapers’ Bastion -> Customs’ Gate -> Goldsmiths’ Bastion -> City Hall -> Brasov Citadel -> Central Park.
Fact: Ice cream tasting and stops for drinks / food are possible if requested!
Ending Point: Brasov’s Central Park.